Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Designs, June - July 2010

It's been a busy last couple of months thanks to my friends and family who (once again) have kept me busy with assorted design orders.


As I am still finalising the design templates, I thought at least I could blog some of my recent designs to show what kind of styles are being created...


Design: Birthday Invitation
Description: my friend Emma wanted to combine her birthday this year with a fundraiser for Parkinsons SA. Emma's birthday is...lets say...a must-attend event each year, and this year will be no acception. Celebrating for two great reasons, the invitations were to focus on the letter "P", a (P)arty for (P)arkinsons! The size needed to be something small and versatile, as most of the invites will most probably find their home on someone's fridge.
(Image shown: left hand side is front of invitation, right hand side is back of invitation)



Design: Farewell Card
Description: The Long Plains Netball Club wanted to farewell a good friend and committed club member, Kate Baker, with a card for everyone to sign. The card had to be big enough to fit lots of farewell notes, as well as include a few photos of Kate in the netball scene. (Image show: top image is front of card, printed as gloss, bottom image is back of card printed as standard suitable for writing on)








Design: Business cards & Letterheads
Description: My sister Rebecca recently started her own Marriage Celebrant business after obtaining her Certificate earlier this year. Bec works alot in the Clare Valley & Barossa (South Australia) areas, and she has a major advantage of being much younger than most other celebrants in the business. For a business image, Bec wanted to create something that was bright and uplifting.
(Images shown: top image is the Business Card, bottom image the Letterhead)






If you are looking for some design help, then please don't hesitate to email me damselindesign1@gmail.com , I would love to hear from you!


Don't forget to keep checking my blog for new designs... DD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment